How do I show just the amount raised on current campaigns?

jean

09 Sep, 2013 02:01 PM

I would like to just show the current amount raised but my tally is showing everything raised on campaigns that have ended. Help :)

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Pledgie Staff on 09 Sep, 2013 02:58 PM

Hi Jean,
    Where would you like to show this number? Right now the only place a total number appears is in your account profile e.g. http://pledgie.com/accounts/heavysixer

However, this includes all funds raised including active campaigns, so it is not exactly what you are after. If you can give me some idea of how you would like to use this number I can see if we can figure out how to add it as a feature to the site.

Best,
    Mark

2. 2 Posted by jean on 09 Sep, 2013 05:37 PM

Hi Mark,

I just want to see the total for the active campaigns we have on our page.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Pledgie Staff on 09 Sep, 2013 05:49 PM

Hi Jean,
    When you say "page" do you mean your user's profile page, or do you mean a list of other active campaigns would appear on each individual campaign page?

Thanks,
    Mark

4. 4 Posted by jean on 09 Sep, 2013 06:14 PM

I mean when someone goes to http://pledgie.com/accounts/Bigfluffydogs and NOT logged in they see an amount of $3136.00 raised but is not the amount of the current/active campains.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Pledgie Staff on 09 Sep, 2013 06:17 PM

Ok Great,
    Now I understand what you are asking for. So you are looking for a way to split away from the total metric a value that represents just the amount raised by all campaigns, which are currently in progress?

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Pledgie Staff on 09 Sep, 2013 06:21 PM

As a side note, I see that you have quite a few campaigns running on Pledgie! I would be very interested in talking to you about other changes we can make to our site which will make it more useful to power users such as yourself. Please let me know if you have any interest in having that discussion at some later point.

7. 7 Posted by jean on 10 Sep, 2013 12:56 AM

Correct! I want our people to see how much the current campains have raised.

That would be great we're 'voting' for pictures for our calendar, the top 10 amounts win a spot.

8. 8 Posted by jean on 11 Sep, 2013 02:32 PM

How can I do that? Just show what is raised on current campaigns?

9. Support Staff 9 Posted by Pledgie Staff on 11 Sep, 2013 02:42 PM

Hi Jean,
    This is not a feature that exists yet. I was trying to understand what you were asking for so that I could put it on the development schedule. Sorry for the confusion.

Best Regards,
    Mark

10. 10 Posted by jean on 12 Sep, 2013 02:07 PM

OK, do you know what the schedule looks like?

11. Support Staff 11 Posted by Pledgie Staff on 12 Sep, 2013 03:52 PM

Hi Jean,
    I will look at the development schedule, but we have some larger features in front of this one. Additionally, it will take rework for the user dashboard which we are already redesigning. Therefore I cannot give you a solid estimate. I'll keep you posted, and reopen this issue when we've completed. I apologize in advance if we cannot add this feature soon enough for you.

Thanks!
    Mark

12. Pledgie Staff closed this discussion on 12 Sep, 2013 03:52 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac